Perspective

Reality...Something you can't get away from. Motive something that is
unique for each individual.
My reality is that i've lowered my guard and fallen in love with
someone. The reality of falling in love is losing control. Control
over your thoughts and actions. Committing your heart to someone.
Leaving yourself open for the inevitable disappointment that comes
with selflessly devoting yourself to someone. My reality as it appears
to me now is that i've set myself for a fall.
What were my motives for getting involved with HER? Attraction i
believe. I'm convinced that i love HER. My motives in my mind are to
win her heart by giving myself completely to her. My intent is to
enjoy a long term relationship of mutual affection and hopefully with
God's guidance find a life partner.
HER declarations have put things in thier right perspective-SUCH
THINGS ARE NOT MADE TO LAST.

Comments

Popular Posts