Newness

Early August was a turning point in my life. I have had to make certain decisions that have been life changing up till now. I quit my temporary Job with Coca-Cola to Join the public sector for some stability. The stability in question is to do with having a consistent salary, of which I have had to take a significant pay cut. based on the culture here it appears that I'll have to take a while to make up for my income loss by waiting for promotions and the yearly increments.

In the mean time I have had to seriously restructure the way i live my life.The largest sacrifice is cutting down on my living expenses which I seem to be failing at doing. These adjustments have of course impacted my self confidence and self esteem as it has always been nice to have lots of extra money to spend. I currently forsee a situation whereby I have to seek other sources of money.

So far my investments aren't doing to bad....I'm currently +25% above current inflation. this doesn't put immediate cash in my pocket but gives my a good base for further capital gain as my investments are mainly in the stock exchange

Comments

Popular Posts